little [yellow] corvette

Friday, June 11, 2010

My dad has faithfully supported our family over the years by working long, hard hours to provide us all with great family vacations, braces, musical instruments, tuition, and many other luxuries.
IMG_0058
He was finally able to reward himself for all of his diligent savings and money management by purchasing a Corvette on Monday (It's only been his dream car for the last 50 years!)

He's probably wishing that he hadn't taught me how to drive a stick shift when I was 16 because there's no excuse for me not to drive it now!   

8 comments

  1. oh how fun for your dad! and hopefully for you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this your dad who went to Clarkson? Any man who can survive the rigors of that school -- and that cold, deserves a shiny new car. Good for him. Now, you be careful with it (I'm sure he's told you that already).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh my dad's a car guy too so he'd definitely appreciate your dad's love for this car! Glad you get to enjoy it too hehehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for your dad!! Hope he enjoys this beautiful car for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Love the fact that it's not red, so over done. Plus my car is yellow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is great!! my dad is a car guy too! and is very great see him working with old cars, like boy with toys!
    youd daddy looks young :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Oh.....
    50 and a corvette.....
    Oh Oh

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww. good for your dad! that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It