knitting projects

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I've been knitting away lately when I have extra down time. Here's what I've been working on:

Fourteen Neckwarmer, a gift for my friend, Rachael.




yarn:Araucania Limari #556
needles: size 13
ravelry link: craftr's fourteen





Last week, my new stash of Knit Picks Palette yarn arrived and I started on my first pair of Norwegian mittens, NHM #3 from Selbuvotter.






Last night, cast on a knit a few rows of my new sweater project, the Central Park Hoodie. I've been wanting to make one of these for a while now, so I'm so excited to get started. I'm using this Cascade 220 in a Blue Satine color.




And, Oiyi was so kind to send me these 6 skeins of Lion Brand Color Waves yarn so that I can make an afghan like this one here which I really loved. I'm so excited to have another afghan project waiting in the wings. The color of this yarn is so rich and pretty.



5 comments

  1. I love the color of your yarn that will be the central park hoodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh pretty!! What a lucky friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great stash! I really like the neckwarmer. Too hard for a beginner you think? And I can't wait to see those mittens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, look at all that yarn!!! I went yarn shopping yesterday... so many projects on the needles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much yarn goodness!!!! I just placed a large order for more yarn so that I can get back to my ripple. I've been holding off because I wanted to introduce a few new colors. It should be here in a few days. I can't wait! Oh, and I loooove those purples!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It